To begin the enrollment process in the Head Start/Early Head Start program, please complete the following form. Upon completion, a Head Start enrollment team member will contact you within three business days.
If you would like to find a Head Start in your neighborhood our location finder can help.
What you need for enrollment
- Proof of income within the last 30 days (Pay stubs, W-2, TANF/SSI, Self-employment)
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Medical Information
- Birth Certificate
Who is Eligible
- Income-eligible children ages birth to five
- Foster children, homeless families and families receiving TANF or SSI are considered categorically-eligible for Head Start
- Children with disabilities are fully-included in the Head Start program. Services are provided for children with disabilities and their families in coordination with local early intervention and education agencies, community organizations, and school districts. Head Start staff work closely with families to advocate in securing necessary services and resources for their children.