To begin the enrollment process in the Head Start/Early Head Start program, please complete the following form. Upon completion, a Head Start enrollment team member will contact you within three business days.
If you would like to find a Head Start in your neighborhood our location finder can help.
Click here to ApplY Haga clic aquí para aplicar
What you need for enrollment
- Proof of income within the last 30 days (Pay stubs, W-2, TANF/SNAP-Cal Fresh/SSI, Self-employment)
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Medical Information
- Birth Certificate
Who is Eligible
- Income-eligible applicants that are pregnant or children ages birth to five
- Foster children and families receiving TANF, SNAP-Cal Fresh, or SSI are considered categorically-eligible for Head Start
- Children with disabilities are fully-included in the Head Start program. Services are provided for children with disabilities and their families in coordination with local early intervention and education agencies, community organizations, and school districts. Head Start staff work closely with families to advocate in securing necessary services and resources for their children.
- Families Experiencing Homelessness prioritized by SETA Head Start and Early Head Start programs and can provide young children experiencing homelessness with stability, support, and enriching experiences that promote healthy development. An addition to providing a comfortable learning environment, Head Start staff connects families to resources such as medical and dental homes, nutrition programs and mental health services.