Use the information below to help find out if you and your child are likely to be eligible for Head Start.
- Live in Sacramento County
- Household Income & Size
- Children ages birth to 5 years
- Special Circumstances (Needs)
- Foster Child
- TANF/SSI Recipients
What You Need to Register
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Proof of Income – Pay stubs, W-2, TANF/SSI letter, self-employment, etc.
- Work/School verification if applying for full-day services.
What You Need on the First Day of School
- Doctor/Dentist Information
- Medical/Dental Insurance Information
- Emergency/Phone Contacts
What You Need within 30 days after School Starts
- Child’s latest Physical Exam
- WIC number (If Applicable)
- Medi-Cal number (If Applicable)
- Work/School Schedule ( For Full-Day Enrollment Only)